8 Chrome Hacks to Help You Get Organized
Do you use the Chrome browser extension? According to the federal government's Digital Analytics Program (DAP) Chrome is the most widely used browser.
Chrome has some fantastic features that can help you get organized and be more productive.
In my latest training video, I'll show you 8 hacks for Chrome that will help you be more organized. In this 15-minute training you'll learn how to:
- Organize your bookmarks: 00:34
- Manage your Chrome extensions: 04:44
- Use the cool One Tab Chrome extension 07:08
- Remove or correct users and passwords stored in Chrome: 08:48
- Export a list of all your saved user id’s and passwords from Chrome: 09:58
- How to delete or fix your saved addresses in auto-fill inside Chrome 10:54
- How to change your Chrome appearance: 11:30
- How to set up your auto-start pages: 12:32
Check out these hacks, and I'd love to hear how you like Chrome - comment below.